Yoga Teacher Training Certification
Teacher Training 200 (TT200) Program
Discover the most comprehensive
yoga teacher training program in Houston
A Rasa Yoga Teacher Training Certification through our Teacher Training 200 (TT200) Program offers the opportunity to receive the highest standard of training for yoga teachers. It is now possible for the dedicated yoga student to obtain their certification in a short time frame. Participate in person or via livestream. With recorded training made available for the duration of the program, students can work around almost any busy schedule.
Yoga Alliance Certification
Students completing Rasa Yoga’s TT200 Program can graduate with a 200-hour teacher training certification in as few as 4 months and fulfill the requirements to register with Yoga Alliance as an RYT 200.
The program consists of 7 Thursday-Sunday training modules, 4 months of Being Yoga (yoga psychology and philosophy class), 4 months of general classes (in person or via livestream), Facebook group support, and 1 mentor meeting. (If more support is needed, private lessons are available.) Through the training, students immerse themselves in the yogic lifestyle through the experience of true community and study.
All required contact hours for Rasa Yoga Teacher Training Certification will take place livetreaming on ZOOM. Recordings will be available after each session in the event a student is not able to attend live.
Topics of Study
- Asana & Pranayama
- Teaching Methodology
- Yoga Psychology & Philosophy
The next live Yoga Teacher Training Course begins April 8, 2021
- April 8-11, 2021 – Foundational Practices & Principles
- April 22-25, 2021 – Understanding the Body
- May 13-16, 2021 – Functional Biomechanics
- May 27-30, 2021 – Foundations of Consciousness & Ethics
- June 10-13, 2021 – Ethics & Professional Development
- June 17-20, 2021 – Integrating Causal, Subtle & Manifest
- July 1-4, 2021 – Yoga in Action
*Begin your training at any time!
When you complete Rasa Yoga Teacher Training, you WILL be prepared to teach at a retreat, in a gym or in a studio setting.
Training (Krama) Modules
- Foundational Practices & Principles
- Understanding the Body
- Functional Biomechanics
- Foundations of Consciousness & Ethics
- Ethics & Professional Development
- Integrating Causal, Subtle & Manifest
- Yoga in Action
Perks & Benefits of Rasa Yoga Teacher Training
- Flexible training – fits your busy schedule!
- Can begin at any time
- Pre-recorded lectures
- 6 months of livestream, in-person and on-demand classes
- Zen Business Coaching from Padma Shakti, certified Zen Business Coach
- Highly trained mentor to guide you through the process
- Opportunity to upgrade to higher level trainings
- Opportunity to change lives through teaching Yoga
You Will Learn
- Asana Principles, Techniques & Sequences
- Pranayama Techniques & Practices
- Meditation Techniques & Practices
- Anatomy of Yoga
- Eastern Anatomy & Energetics
- Functionality of Biomechanics
- Yoga Philosophy
- Introduction to Sacred Texts
- Teaching Methodology
- Building a Yoga Business
Ready to get started? Just follow these 5 EASY STEPS!
Call us at 281.282.9400 to...
RESERVE your spot now.
SCHEDULE a follow-up consultation with our Student Advancement Director.
ENROLL in the program. Training is nonrefundable and nontransferable.
BOOK your travel and accommodations. Please note that food and lodging are not included in the program cost. Rasa Yoga is located near Hobby Airport and several hotels. We are happy to assist you with your preparations.
BEGIN your training! Welcome to a new way of being in the world.
Meet the Founder
Padma Shakti (Tracie Brace Hatton) is Founder and Director of Rasa Yoga School of Yoga and Ayurveda, Visible Belief Education Foundation and Bay Area Yoga Collective.
Padma holds a firm commitment that Yoga and Ayurveda are on the cutting edge for success and leadership development. Through her ability to effectively assimilate and disseminate the teachings of Yoga and Ayurveda she enables people to craft a life beyond just getting by, to live a full life - thriving and healthy - toward the absolute highest quality possible.
Padma Shakti is committed to the power of community and seeks to demonstrate that through functional relationships, you strengthen and empower not only yourself, but the whole of humanity.
Her ability and clarity to empower others is made possible by her study, training and love of these great beings: Dr. David Hoch, Lex Gillian, Reverend Karen Rudor, Sandra Summerfield-Kozak of International Yoga Studies, Rodney Yee, Shiva Rea, Dr. David Frawley, Dr. Stephen Phillips and Swami Atma.
There are many other masters and teachers to pay homage to as well, whether by lineage living now or before.
Padma's current studies and training are influenced primarily by Master Jason Campbell, Pandit Rajmani Tigunait and Yogarupa Rod Stryker.